15 August 2020
IVAO HQ, India and Indonesia Division invites all IVAO members to our mega Vande Bharat Air Bubble Event.
Experience a full ATC service including Chennai Oceanic Radio over Bay of Bengal.
LIVE from 1130z to 1530z and extended depending upon traffic.
1 point towards HQ Pilot/ATC Support Awards by IVAO HQ and Aviation Celebration Events award will be issued to all participating members by India Division, please make sure to report your Flight / ATC reports on below links.
Pilots must follow Oceanic Procedure for this event (available below)
- You need to make a Flight Booking in order to receive Aviation Celebration Tours Events Award and HQE Award.
- Pilots follow India Oceanic Procedure.
- Make sure you have the Airport scenery installed on your simulator.
- Contact ATC at scheduled departure zulu time of your Flight Booking.
- Follow ATC instructions at all times (If ATC asks you to hold at certain altitude please do so). Since this is simulation we would recommend you to comply with all the ATC instructions during your flight.
GOTLA G468 GUNIP N571 LAGOG N877 VVZ W66 RRP W138 KKJ L759 AGG L760 POSIG
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
The area bounded by the end of Mumbai area control center to the west until the FIR boundary.
- Callsign: VOMX_CTR
- Frequency: 126.150 MHz
- Radio Callsign: Chennai Radio
How to Communicate with Oceanic Radio? Example watch video.