15 June 2019
IVAO India is proud to present the Kathmandu-Kolkata Konnect airbridge event.
We invite one and all to come and take part in this event taking place between Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata. Feel free to fly between VNKT and VECC from 0900Z to 1200Z
All pilots are kindly requested to:
- Be prepared - have access to charts.
- Note the SID altitude restrictions and STAR speed restrictions.
- Remember - Aviate, Navigate, Communicate.
- Maintain radio etiquette.
- Always keep in mind the Weather.
VNKT-VECC - LALBA G335 SEETA R325 DUMKA
ATC services will be available through the region.
- VNKT_GND - Kathmandu Ground
- VNKT_TWR - Kathmandu Tower
- VNKT_APP - Kathmandu Approach
- VNSM_CTR - Kathmandu Center
- VECC_CTR - Kolkata Center
- VECC_APP - Kolkata Approach
- VECC_TWR - Kolkata Tower
- VECC_GND - Kolkata Ground
India Division members who wish to control for this event please book your slots Click Here.
Pilot Event award
- All virtual pilots who will participate in this event will earn 1 point for the Pilot event award of the Indian Division.
- Once you have gathered 10 points you will be rewarded with this award to your profile.
- Send the details of your flight though the File PIREP/Flight Reporting
Controller Event award
- All virtual Air Traffic Controllers who will participate in this event will earn 1 point for the Controller Event award, of the Indian Division.
- When you have gathered 10 points you will be rewarded with this award to your profile.
Please Note: Flights not completed will be not be eligible for Division Award Points.
Simulator 3D Scenery (Freeware):
Simulator 3D Scenery (Payware):
- VNKT (Kathmandu) - FSX.
- Indian charts availble here.
- Nepali charts avaible on the Nepal AIP.