Event Date: 15-08-2019
ZULU Time: 12:00 PM
IST Time: 5:30 PM
IVAO India presents the Independence Day event on the 15th of August 2019.
We invite one and all to come and take part in this event taking place between Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi. Feel free to fly in and out, fighter jets and helicopters from 1200Z to 1400Z
All pilots are kindly requested to:
- Be prepared - have access to charts (Questions shall be based on the IFR Approach Charts).
- Note the SID altitude restrictions and STAR speed restrictions.
- Remember - Aviate, Navigate, Communicate.
- Maintain radio etiquette.
- Always keep in mind the weather.
ATC services will be available through the region
India Division members who wish to control for this event please book your slots, kindly Click Here.
Pilot Event award
- All virtual pilots who will participate in this event will earn 1 point for the Pilot Event Award of the Indian Division for flying normal IFR whereas fighter jet captains shall earn 2 SO points and helicopter pilots shall earn 2 Pilot Event Award points.
- Once you have gathered 10 points you will be rewarded with this award to your profile.
- Send the details of your flight though the File PIREP/Flight Reporting
Controller Event award
- All virtual Air Traffic Controllers who will participate in this event will earn 2 point for the Controller Event Awar of the Indian Division as well as 2 SO points.
- When you have gathered 10 points you will be rewarded with this award to your profile.
Please Note: Flights Log not completed will be not be eligible for Division Award Points.